Nov. 12 – 14, 2014
Dusseldorf, Germany l Booth 8aF41, Hall 08a
C2G Receives ISO 13485
Press Release. Click Here
Print a copy of our ISO registration
Need a water-based medical coating? Let our safe, easy to use, and eco-friendly product line help you with all your coating solutions!
We supply medical device coating technologies for all substrates of the device industry. We provide products for use with commercial medical devices throughout the United States and the World, without the usual hassles of CDA/NDA hurdles, licensing fees, and royalty costs.
- Medical device coatings for your use.
- Medical device coatings and processes supplied for your in-house use.
- Consulting services for process technology transfer.
- Pretreat and process recommendations for maximum coating performance.
For coating consultation services please visit Surface Solutions Laboratories at www.surfacesolutionslabs.com
- Sustained release one-step coating: US Patent Pending
- Hydrophilic Coatings for plastics and metals: US Patent 6,866,936 (2004)
- Multi-Component Complex for Use with a Substrate: US Patent 6,683,062 (2004)
- Hydrophilic Coatings for plastics and metals: US Patent 6,238,799 (2001)
- Sustained Release Coatings for long in-dwelling implant devices: US Patent 6,096,726 (2000)
- Abrasion and scratch protection of sensitive surfaces: US Patents 5,599,576 (1997), 5,766,158 (1998)
Surface Solutions Laboratories, Inc. is the holding company of seven U.S. patents. SURFACE SOLUTIONS LABORATORIES® coatings are based upon the proprietary technology of Surface Solutions Laboratories, Inc. Coatings2Go, LLC is a licensee of Surface Solutions Laboratories, Inc. technology. Visit us at www.surfacesolutionslabs.com
Contact Us: Coatings2Go, 399 Concord St., Carlisle, MA 01741
T: 978-369-7411 l F: 978-371-9940 l EMAIL US